yes yes yes! finally I dreamt about Jesse and Jonas Brothers (again) last night. I'm so happy :) yes yes yes.
hmm so they had a concert in Jakarta (about the date idk) and of course I watched it. the performance started by Justin Bieber (?) okey, Justin is the opening act nya. after Justin, Jesse Mccartney.
he sang Beautiful Soul, She's No You, Leaving, How Do You Sleep, It's Over and Told You So. when he sang How Do You Sleep, he dance with his backing vocal (yang 2 orang negro itu loh) and the audience screaming (termasuk gue juga)
okey, when he sang Told You So, the audience cried (gue juga sih hehe jangankan di mimpi, sekarang aja suka nangis sendiri) hem I think this song always makes me cry everytime.
lanjut! after Jesse, JONAS BROTHERS!!!! huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! everybody was screaming ahaha termasuk gue juga sih. as always Nick was charming and makes me klepek-klepek ?(apaan coba? hehe sorry gue ga tau b.ing nya huakakakak)
hm 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 songs. yess JB sang 11 songs huakakakak (banyak banget ya? ahaha gapapalah namanya juga mimpi)
hm the first song : Paranoid wah!! when I saw Nick, omg he looks sooooooooo handsome and of course makes me klepek- klepek lagi ahahahahah
and the last song : Turn Right. Kevin on piano, Nick on guitar, and Joe sat on the piano ahaha. Joe's eyes berkaca-kaca (ga tau b.ing nya ehehe)
and in the end, Joe hug Nick!! awwwwwwwwww so sweet! gue aja ga pernah di peluk sama kakak gue sendiri (serius gue ga boong)
the audience says "we want more! we want more! we want more!" and yes! it works ahaha. (english gue kacau dah! sekarang pake b.indo aja ya) ehehe
JBieber, JBrothers, Jesse Mc keluar lagi bareng-bareng dan ujungnya saling me-medley masing-masing 1 lagu mereka. JBieber nyanyiin One Time, JBrothers nyanyiin Black Keys, Jesse nyanyiin How Do You Sleep
huakakak I know it's impossible but it's good huakakakak. okey its over... girl you know its over this time. tandanya gue udahan dulu yaa
sorry kalo grammarnya acak-acakan hehe otak gue hari ini lagi rada ngerror ehehe byee bloggy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment