| I'm the one who sat on my Mom's lap. The boy and the girl were all my cousins. |
| The little boy next to me was my big brother and behind him was our Aunt. |
These 3 photos are all taken in Bali when I was still about 1 year old.
| Taken when I was about 13 years old. |
![]() | |
| Taken a few months ago on Eid Mubarak Day. |
![]() |
| big brother, Mom, Dad, and me :) Taken on Eid Mubarak Day too. |
![]() |
| Taken yesterday! :D |
Dear Mom,
Thank you for giving me and my big brother birth.
Thank you for all the delicious foods you always cook for us.
Thank you for your patience when my big bro and I's act all childish and annoying.
Thank you for all the little things you've done for us since we're born to this beautiful world.
Thank you for being the greatest Mom in this entire universe.
Thank you for everything and you know that we are nothing without you.
We can't pay all the things you've done with us in a lifetime but we promise that we will make you and Dad proud of us someday.
I love you, Mom



No comments:
Post a Comment