Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Game"

hello bloggy! yeah it's only 2 days to New Year! (aduh english gue -_-")

I'm so excited! It's unexpected that I will celebrate the New Year eve with my big family @Jakarta. omg I really really love my family so much! I always spend my long weekend or holidays with my big family. It's really make me happy

My family enjoy spending time together.. and I feel it too! it makes me feel "we are the happy family" and it's true! my cousin always take pictures when we spend time together. hm as example when we celebrated my cousin birthday. we made a surprise for her. so when she walked into her room, we sang "Happy Birthday" song with the birthday cake.

after she cut the birthday cake, we ate it together, with her bf! (I mean not we ate in a different plate) but we ate it in a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig plate together! and we laugh out loud! I love this moment.

And we play " Game Inbox" do you understand what I'm sayin' ?? actually it's not a game but it happen spontanious! it's easy to play this "game" ! just prepare a mobile phone that you want. then wait until it's owner going somewhere. when the situation is clear, start to open the inbox on that phone and read it until the owner is back!

My family and I play this game all the time. and My cousin success to read my niece inbox. then he read it out loud around my family. I just laughing when he read it. okey after that, we ate Ice cream in a biiiiiiiiig plate together (again) wow it's a big moment for me!

okey so this is the picture when we ate the ice cream :



okey I wore white t-shirt and pink shorts -,- it's so crowded!! haha okey I think it's enough from me. and sorry for my bad english -___- I'm still learning, 'k?

byee bloggy~

No comments:

Post a Comment