hey blog! I just watched My Sister's Keeper

and wow! I felt amazing. I know I cried when I watch this movie. this movie tells us about a girl with cancer; leukimia. hm I kinda lazy to write the synopsis.. I guess y'all have to watch it! it's really cool! and if you watch it seriously like me, you'll cry! haha
and this movie makes me feel "yeah I have to write my novel" so yeah I'm writing a novel now. It's weird. I keep writing and I have 5 draft. but I keep writing on my first draft. but every time I have some idea, I want to write it in other draft or a new one. No one saw my draft even my big bro. I'm always sit behind him when he plays the computer.
and I just write it when my big bro is not at home. tricky! my first draft has 110 page in Ms.word wow! I really made it! my first draft titled "You Belong with Me" haha it's so funny. but I've to change it. btw, my second draft has 7 page (ah) and in this draft I'm writing about cancer. yeah cancer. So there's a girl named Fraya and she has a bestfriend named Evan. Evan is her bestfriend since she moved to New York from Indonesia (it's weird teehee) and when Fraya has a boyfriend, she always share her time with her bf not with Evan anymore. unpredictable, Evan has a cancer. haha
okey that's enough from me bye bloggy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment