So, ARE YOU A FAN OF BIG TIME RUSH??? *yeaaaah!!!* then you should follow this blog ---> We wanna bring BIG TIME RUSH to Hamburg! <--- The blog is awesome and look at the background!! I can't breath every time I check that blog!! Kendall and Logan are so cute! Whoa. Wait. The guys are all cute, handsome, and talented! :D I hope that you guys not only read it but also follow the blog too! Well, they (the authors of the blog) are trying to bring Big Time Rush to Hamburg, Germany because they live in Germany. So, now let's just hope and pray that they can make it! :) And let's hope that Big Time Rush can come to Asia on their upcoming tour because I really wanna watch their concert :) The authors of the blog are all nice and kind. I already talked with Sarah, Sina, and Kimi about Big Time Rush on Twitter. And they really are nice and kind :) Well, sometimes I hate time zones because when I'm about to sleep, it's morning in Germany and when it's morning in Indonesia, it's already late in Germany. It can be confusing sometimes. But I enjoyed talking with them. Well, I have no friends to talk about BTR here in Indonesia. But I have a friend in Philippines (I know her via Twitter, of course) named Renzy. She's awesome too. Talking with her is fun! So yeah, I really made a few friends via Twitter. Really, it feels so good that I finally found someone who loves Big Time Rush just like me.
Well, actually I already made some of my friends like BTR. So, a few days ago I sang along to BTR songs on the break time and my friends were giving me weird looks cause they haven't heard the song before so I turned on my speaker phone and let them hear it. They seemed enjoying it and smiling at me. And one of my friends said 'Send those songs to my phone right now! Oh! By the way, do you have the pictures of BTR?' and I showed her some of BTR photos and she was like 'I like these guys! Especially Logan!!' and I was like 'How could you know that his name is Logan?' she rolled her eyes and said 'There are all the names of the guys under that picture, okay?!' and I just smiled at her.
Before I go, let me give you the link of Renzy, Sina, Sarah, and Kimi =
@iheartrenzy <--- Renzy
@xXIamSarahXx <--- Sarah
@_Smile4ever_ <--- Sina
@ItsMeKimmii <--- Kimi
So, if you're a Big Time Rush fan, don't forget to follow them and the blog. AND don't forget to vote for BIG TIME RUSH on Kid's Choice Awards 2011!! And they're going to perform their hit 'Boyfriend' too on KCA 2011! So,don't forget to watch them, okay?? :D


So, I gotta go now! Thanks for reading my blog and please leave me a comment :) See you on the next post!! xoxo
Much love!!
-Lela! :)
thank you soo much for this post :D It´s so nice from u, me and my friends are so happy about it! ♥ Xoxo Sina
ReplyDeleteyour welcome! :) I just love it that I finally have some friends that love BTR like me :D
ReplyDeletexoxo Lela