So, it's already April 14th here in Indonesia so that means KCAs 2011 has gone away and I'm disappointed. I know that I was really excited for KCAs and had been voting like crazy for my favorite. But I ended up feeling disappointed bcs of the winners. I'm not gonna talk about the winners but I was soooooooo happy when I watched Big Time Rush performing 'Boyfriend'. KCAs aired last April 4th which was on Monday and I had to skipped my course :D When I was watching KCAs and waiting for BTR performing, my brother came to me and asked me, "why are you so excited for that show? is the Jonas Brothers gonna be in it?" but I shook my head and said, "well, technically, yes. but I'm waiting for BTR to perform!" he just sighed then walked away while I was smiling like an idiot to myself. I was grinning like crazy when I watched BTR performing. Sure, I was singing along to the song. But mostly, I just mumbled the words and grinned like crazy while my brother was giving a weird look. I just ignored it and focused myself to the TV :D
AND I finally found an Indonesian Rusher (via twitter, of course!)!! Her name is Jess and actually, I found her by accident. So I was boring and trying to reduce my boredom by looking at my friends account then when I looked at an imagine BTR account from Singapore, I found Jess' account. To make sure that she's Indonesian, I asked her! And she replied my tweet, saying that she's from Indonesia. After asking a few question to her, I know that her name is Jess, she is 14 and will be 15 in Sept, her fav is James, and she is in year 9 on Junior High (same as me). I'm so glad that I finally found an Indonesian Rusher. Well, Indonesian Rusher is kinda rare, actually. All the thing I do is converting my friends into Rushers by rambling about BTR and giving BTR songs to them.
My life isn't just about Big Time Rush but it's about ME. So yeah. It's already April. Well, it's April 14th actually. And that means it's only 11 day til the NATIONAL FINAL EXAM. My tummy is kind of aching every time I hear those words. These few days I've been studying hard because I really wanna pass the tests (who doesn't wanna pass the tests?). I mean, it's NATIONAL. So that means every senior students in Indonesia will be facing the tests together and doing the tests in the same day and same time. Just wish me luck for the tests, then. I'm hoping to get the highest score in my school this year (which is kind of impossible for me bcs I'm not the smartest person in my school) :D I'll be so lucky if it really happens to me (keep on dreaming) lol.
Actually, I have another topic to write here. It's about my crush. But I know that it will be a huge problem for me if I really write about him here in my blog :D well, I don't wanna talk about him though. I don't wanna see my parents giving me the weird looks. I always smile to myself every time I remember about my crush. OKAY. I should stop writing about him then!
Sooooo, thanks for reading my blog. And before I leave, I wanna give you one random picture. My friend used it as her Blackberry messenger display picture and I think it's an interesting picture. Here you go.

Cool, huh? The words are lyrics from 'Enchanted' by Taylor Swift. if you guys haven't heard the song yet, then you should listen it! It's a very good song! Well, I think I have to go now. Gotta go studying! Wish me luck for the National Final Exam andddddd see you on the next post!!
Love
-Lela :)
No comments:
Post a Comment