Hello! So, today is the twentieth day of May and that means my birthday has passed. My birthday is on May 17th. Well, you guys have no idea how excited I was that day. On the night before my birthday, I stayed up until 11.30 PM which was kind of odd to me because I'm not getting used to stay up late. Well, I was just talking with my brother and checking my Twitter. I talked to Riny and some other friends on Twitter and Michelle planned to countdown my birthday (which was not working good because we fell asleep :D).
The next morning, I woke up at 6 AM which was odd again because I only slept for 6 hours! I checked my phone and got 5 texts! I checked it all and it's from Ajeng and Amira. So, Ajeng text me at midnight while Amira text me at 5 AM, an hour before I woke up. I replied all the texts with a very wide smile on my face. I checked my Twitter and I got so many replies! I replied them one by one and still, a smile plastered on my face. I was so excited that day!
At about 12 PM, my classmates came and they brought me a birthday cake! Well, actually it's not a birthday cake but I like it better to call it like that because there's a candle on it! Here's the photo:

I look bad in that pic :/ hahaha it was so hot and I was sweating like crazy!! :DI admit it I was so happy that day, but on the other side I was so nervous as hell! I know that my friends had planned something for me! I know it because they're so creative like that! :D So, I thought the worst thing that they could possibly do to me. In my head, the worst thing they could possibly do to me is spraying me with water, flour, and egg. But actually, it's worst than I thought before. Well, they did spray me with water, flour, and unknown water that I didn't care what it contained. But there was something else. No. Scratch that. There was somebody else.
Okay. By typing those words, it's already giving me goose bumps. So, here's the story. Endah told me that her parents were taking her to go swimming and told her to meet them outside the house complex. I agreed and we started to walk, leaving my other friends at my house. I waited for Endah's parents for about 10 minutes and then she said "my parents are about to come. you can go." and then I said, "okay, then. be careful. and thanks for coming today!" I left her and walked back to my house. When I got at my house, Ulfah screamed, "let's take some pics with the birthday girl." and I was like "sure. why not? I'm the birthday girl, aren't I?"
So I stood near Ulfah and when Alya started the countdown, BAM! I felt something on my hair. I swore under my breath and before I could say anything, my friends were spraying me with flour, water, and unknown water. I just stood there and let my friends spraying me. When they were done, I realized something. MY PHONE!!! MY JEANS WAS SOAKING WET AND MY PHONE WAS STILL IN THE POCKET!! AAAAAH!! (soooooo over dramatic :p)




Chacha grabbed my phone and my friends told me to clean up myself. I sighed in defeat and walked back to the inside my house. I walked to my bathroom and when I turned on the light, somebody else showed up! I screamed from the top of my lungs and ran to the outside, Luckily, I didn't slip because that time. I ran again and you know what, my neighbors were watching me! Okay, that's bad. Long story short, I got cleaned up and met that somebody else again outside my bathroom. I was like "oh come on. stop it. it's not funny anymore!" I walked to my room and slipped! and until now, my right leg is still hurting bcs of that. poor me :S
THAT'S A WRAP! But before I go, let me say something pleaseee :D
First, I wanna say thank you to God for still letting me to celebrate my birthday!
Second, Thank you so much for my parents and family! I have the best family ever! :D
Third, A huge and special thank you for my brother! Yep. Thanks for your little surprise (he said that he wouldn't come home but actually, it's only a set up from him and my parents :/) and the notebook you gave to me. You're the best brother I've ever had! :D



Fourth, Thank you to all my best friends, friends, Rushers, OJD, and the others for the birthday wishes. You guys are the best!
Fifth, A special thanks for my classmates. Thank you so freaking much for the surprises. You guys are the best!! Love, hugs, kisses :*
And the last, thank you so much for reading this post! LOVE YOU!! <3
P.S. ------> CLICK ME!! <------ that IS the "somebody else".
No comments:
Post a Comment