Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blur

Hi, there! :)

Holiday is almost over for me and I only have a few days left before school starts. So, I'm a high school student right now. To be honest, I'm freaking out right now. I have a lot of things about high school in my mind. I'm paranoid about the things that will happen to me in the first day of school. I can't stop thinking about the seniors. Every time I think about the seniors, bad things cross to my mind. What will they do to me and the others freshmen?? It's a paranoia of the first day of school.

So, last Sunday, was the first day I stepped my feet at 3 Senior High. I kept telling myself that every thing is gonna be alright and they won't do something that could hurt myself and the others. But still, in the back of my mind, I still have the thoughts of the evil seniors and some things bad about the orientation. Sometimes, I ask myself if I were crazy or something because I can't stop thinking about it until now.

I mean, the orientation is going to be held for a week, including a camp to Cibodas. Well, camping is not a problem for me because I have Dea, who's in the same class with me, and the others. Okay, actually, these all aren't really a problem to me. I have something that I think is worse.

Sometimes, I can see it in my head when I walk in the school hallway. Seniors send glares to me, people talk about me, nobody want to be friends with me, and stuff like those that lead myself into a craziness!! I swear I almost cry when I'm thinking about it. It's like, high school is a nightmare for me. It's like, every things will turn out bad or really BAD in high school. Damn that paranoia!

Ok so I don't wanna talk about it anymore because it sucks and I just don't wanna talk about it. Well, see ya. Wish me luck for my new school O:)

2 comments: