Hello!!!!!!!!!! So, I'm officially a high school student right now and it's kinda fun! Well, not really. The teachers give us a lot of homework to do and it keeps me busy all the time. Being a high school student ain't easy, I know :( on the other side, my junior high friends and I went to the separate school. It's saddening :(
But, I got a time today and went to Dea's house to hang out with Alya and the others. Well, the plan was Bebe, Miga, Endah, and the others were going to come.... but they didn't show up. Okay, that's fine. Actually, I'm still at Dea's right now. Let me tell you what they're doing right now. Alya is lying on the couch with my phone on her hands and looking up at some pics of her and her ex and laughing at it. Dea is playing her own laptop, twittering, and downloading some things. What a day!
Btw, we took some pics! Wanna see it?
The last one is kinda crazy. Just ignore it xD
By the way, that's all I'm planning to say. So, have a great vacation to all my Indonesians friends because we just got another 2 weeks of holiday! Yeay! Basically, have a great day for everyone! See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment