Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November

Busy.

Exhausted.


Lack of sleep.

What can I say? These all are really happening to me. I can't really sleep at night so yeah, I would be so sleepy at school. Besides, November's nights have been cold! I couldn't sleep without my sweater on because it would be so cold at midnight. Oh yeah, I wanna tell you some things about November.

Last weekend, my Aunts and Uncle were coming here from Jakarta! I was so happy that day because my house would be so crowded! Besides, my brother was also coming. That Saturday, I went home right after my writing test that was being held by Mr. Anang (my English teacher) with a wide smile on my face. I met up with my bro and his gf then chatted for a little and after that, I went straight to home. When I got at home, my Aunts were already there. Woo hoo! The reason why my Aunts and Uncle were coming was because there would a family gathering on Sunday. Long story short, when I was busy doing my homework (what?! I actually really did my homework on Saturday! :p), I got a call from Mr. Anang. He told me that my writing was good and he wanted me to come to his house on Sunday. He also told me to practice my speech. On Saturday night I went out with my Aunts and Uncle. It was fun! I think I forgot when was the last time I went out to have dinner and shopping...

Sunday. The family gathering was held and lots of people came to my house. It was crowded but it's okay. It was fun, though. At about 1.30 pm, I met up with Dini and went to Mr. Anang's house. Dini and I had to write another essay and such for Monday's competition. Actually, it's not a competition. It was a debate team selection test... I did my essay well but did my speech not so well. I wished I could do my speech that well but it was kinda hard for me (having this stutter problem since I was still a kid is a big deal for me).

The final semester test will come soon. It starts from November 23 till December 6! HOW GREAT!! My life couldn't be more perfect than this (guys, please notice the sarcasm here ;)) and... what should I write again? I'm so excited for December but not the exam part, it's the holiday part!! I'm planning to meet Amira and spend my whole holiday at Jakarta. Yippieeeeeeeeeeee!!!

OHHH!! I wanna tell you one more thing! ELEVATE is out on November 21! So if you live around USA, don't forget to grab a copy of it! ;) and MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER WITH YOU music video is already out! OMG OMG OMG OMG AAAAA!! *fan girl mode on* if you're too lazy to open a new tab and check Youtube, I'll just put it in here. Here we go!!



YOU SEE THAT?! BTR IS SO AWESOME AND KENDALL IS JUST SO ASDFGHJKL. The way he did that heartbreak sign was just so asdfghjkl. omg I can't even breath!! *o* They will start tour (it's called Better With U Tour with a guest-star One Direction) next year! Let's hope that it will be a world tour so they could come to Indonesia! :D :D :D

Btw, that's all. Sorry for the random fan girl mode in the end of this post :D Thanks for reading and hope you all have an awesome day!

Keep Calm and Elevate A Little Higher! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment