Saturday, March 17, 2012

Elevate!

HEY HEY HEY BLOGGY! :D

I have no specific topic to talk about so I'm going to ramble about how my days went since the last time I posted here. FYI, I got one week off of school because the seniors are having finals.

Okay, so I went to Jakarta with my parents on Tuesday which made me so happy and excited! The reason why I was so happy is because I know I can go to a bookstore and spend half of my day there just looking through each books. What a nerd lol. I stayed there for 2 days and I went to Gramedia, Supermall Karawaci with Mom and my Aunt. It didn't go well like I thought. I was staying in Gramedia for only an hour and bought 'Sunshine Becomes You' by Ilana Tan.


I actually wanted to go to Times or Kinokuniya bookstore so bad but my Dad can't seem to find the right time so I tried my best to enjoy the only book I bought. Anyway, the book is really great. I recommend you to buy and read this book. Believe me, this book is awesome!

Oh oh oh and another info for you guys (especially if you're a fan of Big Time Rush). So, a week ago I pre-ordered Big Time Rush's new album 'Elevate' and guess what? THE PACKAGE IS HERE! When my Mom told me that I got a package, I ran out of my room and grinned widely like an idiot. I was smiling so widely and jumping excitedly when I opened the package. My mom was like 'Calm down, Lela. It's still 10 in the morning and you already freak out like crazy' lol. Long story short, I didn't faint or lose my balance or anything..... ANYWAY This is the picture of me and my lovely BTR's album 'Elevate'


AAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T REALLY DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL WHEN I HOLD THAT ALBUM WITH MY HANDS :")

And I also rented 8 movies so I could have movies marathon at home. The movies I rented:
  1. Monte Carlo
  2. He Is Not That Into You
  3. Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 1
  4. No Strings Attached
  5. The Final Destination
  6. Stick It
  7. Crazy, Stupid, Love
  8. Super 8
I spent half of my days staying inside my room and watching those movies. It's been really good days though. Elevate CD, new novel, movies marathon, and writing.

Oh about writing. So I decided to put 'Fix You' on hold because apparently, I found writing crossover fan fiction more interesting than continuing that story or even continuing my novel. Yeah, I'm working on writing a novel, but I have stopped since months ago. It's just... suddenly I forgot about all the story line I'm gonna use. Writer's block sucks :(

FYI, my crossover fan fiction of Jonas Brothers and Big Time Rush is now on fanfiction.net. Here's the link to my fanfiction.net profile if you wanna read it :D


So, that's all from me. Thank you for reading this and hope you guys have a nice weekend!! :D

P.S. ELEVATE A LITTLE HIGHER! 


No comments:

Post a Comment