I have a lot of things to say, but I don't think I can put all of it in words.
A lot of things have happened in my life for these past few months. I went to Tarakan, East Kalimantan, with my family and 3 aunts. To be honest, it was such a great trip. I was in need of getting away from my life for a while, and going to Tarakan with my family was a nice escape. We went there for my Dad's friend's daughter wedding. I didn't really take any pictures when I was there, so I couldn't leave any picture here (except photos of me and my big brother). Tarakan was a nice place. I met some of my parents' old friends. We had dinner together with them and my parents seemed to have a 'reunion' thingy with them. By the way, Mom took these pictures below:
I was there for about 2 days. The flight was long, tiring, and boring. But thank God I brought one of my favorite novels and bought 'The Last Song' by Nicholas Sparks at Periplus book store when we were waiting for flight to home in Balikpapan.
Then there's this a huge event at my school that's finished a few weeks ago. It called 'Gebyar Smantie Cup XVI'. There were a dance competition, soccer, singing, etc. But I got the chance to be one of the people who took care of the English Competition Week VI that was held by our English Club, SENTURY (Smantie English Culture and Society).
![]() |
| This year's mascot and one of the dancers at the opening ceremony of GSC XVI. |
![]() |
| Intan, Ghalda, and me. |
And I watched this amazing play yesterday with my school mates. It was really amazing honestly. When the show was done and we all went home, it was raining hardly. So I decided to stop by at McDonalds to have some late lunch ALONE. But that afternoon, McD was so crowded and I sat with chicken burger and a cup of cold milo on the table all by myself in the corner of the room. A few friends that knew me asked 'Hey, you here alone?' and I just answered 'yeah hahaha' with a sad smile on my face. Pathetic much? XD lol.
Oh and I've been writing a lot of stories again lately. As I'm getting busier with school each day, this feeling inside of me keep telling me to leave some time to write. So I do it. I write on my phone and then copy it to my laptop. Anyway, I've also been thinking to start writing novel again. The last time I try to write a novel was a few years ago when I was still in middle school. But yesterday after talking with Ressa (one of Rushers from Indonesia), I told myself to continue writing it. I have stopped writing it since the second semester started. Well, I guess I really have to start writing again if I want to make one of my dreams come true.
I just posted one of my Big Time Rush fan fictions yesterday. The latest part was already posted. I posted this morning right after I woke up. So, if you guys read it, please leave me some comment. I need to know what you guys think of it. You can leave the comment on the comment section below the post, or you can catch me up on my twitter (@mynameislela). Feel free to comment anything (but please don't be rude or harsh at me). Constructive comment is always welcomed ;) and pardon for any wrong grammar or anything. English is not my mother language, but I'm trying my best to write in English.
Check out this awesome video below! It's Carlos and friends' version of "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen music video. This video is so hilarious! Enjoy!
So, I think that's all from me. Thank you so much for reading my blog and, again, I'm sorry for any wrong grammar or spelling. See ya later! Hope you have a great day and weekend!









No comments:
Post a Comment