Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What I've Been Up To

Hello blogger land!

I just want to welcome May with a genuine, happy smile on my face because you know what, my birthday is in a few weeks and I could never be happier than this. Anyway, it's a very rare day that I'm feeling happy for some unknown reasons like this. Because these past few weeks, I've never really felt happy because uh, you know school's been so hectic, the mid-term weeks are here, and I have a bunch of homework to do and a bunch of subject to study. Yep, what a life. All I really need right now is a holiday. It's just as simple as that.

So, I'm going to tell you what happened in my life lately (as usual). Where to start? OH! My class has just moved in to a new class room BUT this class is way smaller than my old classroom but whatever. Why am I so happy about moving to a new class? Because from this new classroom I can easily spot my crush and I can almost see him everyday at school. The things I do on recess is staying outside the class and if I get lucky, he would walk down the stairs and I could see him easily with a silly grin on my face. Okay, enough about that. Now let's just move to another topic.

With these homework and exams, I went home past 2pm almost every single day. And my Mom kinda disliked it. I realized that she can read me like the back of her hand and she kinda disliked the things I did. I mean, school has been so tiring lately and I'd go home with this tiring look on my face that I try so hard to hide but my Mom still could see it. My Mom is always like "just take a few minutes to relax would you? you look so tired." and I'm always like "I want to but I can't. I just need to finish this homework so I could relax." She also scolded me cause I didn't really eat properly or have enough sleep everyday or basically because I'm being so busy.

Then at home, I wouldn't have enough time to take a nap so I decided to just do my homework until dinner and continued it again after dinner and stopped at 9.30pm and I would be laying on my comfy bed at 10pm. That's my daily routine. I basically didn't have enough time to relax. That's why I really need a few days of break and I really hope holiday can come faster..... Oh God. JUST GIVE ME TIME TO BREATHE!!


Okay now it's time to put all the stress aside and SMILE!

Anyway, I've been working on a short movie that my friends and I made for our German final assignment which is due on the last week of May. And you know what, I've never thought making a movie would be so much fun! My best buds and I practically always have a lot of fun every time we film the scenes! There would be always these stupid things that we accidentally make during filming and in the end of the day we still laughed about it. Oh and before filming, my friends and I would dance to a random song and record it so we could mix all of these cover videos we made and put it together and... you know that video Carlos made for  Call Me Maybe? Yeah it would be like that though it wouldn't be that good because we're still beginner on editing video.

We also took some pictures in between filming or maybe before filming or after filming. Basically we took pictures all the time!



Intan, me, and Nada at Nada's house on the first day of filming.

Sabhila, Intan, Nada, me, and Ali

Sabhila, Nada, Intan

Ali, Rizki, me, Intan

The guyssss!

Sabhila, me, and... what the hell was Rizki doing?
All of the pictures above were taken on the first day of filming. And the pictures below were taken on the second day of filming at school :D



back: Ali and Rizki
front: Intan, me and Nada

These last ones below were taken at Sabhila's house on third day of filming last Saturday. YEAHH


Was that really me?

Yes, Rizki was asleep.


So that's all from me. Yep there are many pictures here but whatever. I just wanted to share it to you guys haha. Anyway, thank you for reading this post and I'm sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistakes. Sooooo see you on the next post and hope you guys have a nice day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment