Look who finally turned sixteen a week ago? THIS GIRL!! <:O Anyway, I just turned 16 on last May 17 and today, I'm going to write about the things that happened that day.
That day, I got 4 days off of school so my family and I headed off to Jakarta because we had to attend my cousin's wedding party. That day when I woke up on a bright morning, I checked my phone and realized that I got 2 new messages from Amira and Intan. They both sent me a very long text and wished me a happy birthday. And after that, my phone started to blow up with more texts and BBMs. OH and my crush also wished me a happy birthday!!! YEAHHH!! I was just finished taking shower and when I was about to dry my hair, my phone vibrated. Curious, I grabbed it and opened the new text and turns out, the text was from my crush!! aldhnjgsdkgfdklghnjknosd
I think I'm just going to make this short. I spent that day with cousin, just walking around the town. I helped her taking care of her sister's wedding. So we went to the supermarket, to some other places before finally heading to the salon. And we spent about 3-4 hours in that salon. I had this woman's treatment (creambath, manicure, and pedicure) with my cousin. She said that the treatment I got was the birthday gift from them and I was like 'ok'.... though I never got my nails manicured and pedicured.
OH and I got a birthday gift from Intan and my
![]() |
| What I found in my room when I was home from school... |
![]() |
| TAZMANIA!!!! |
![]() |
| Tazmania from Intan :) |
| |
| Mockingjay novel from my brother :) |
2. I want to thank my big brother. Hey bro I know you may not read this but whatever. Thank you for the wishes, the book, and the surprise. I honestly had no idea that you'd be coming home yesterday. So, seeing you standing outside the door was really surprising for me lol XD
3. I want to thank Amira. Hey girl we haven't met in a long time and I do hope we can meet really soon! Thanks for the wishes by the way. Love you!
4. I want to thank Intan. HEY YOU! Thank you so much for the gift. You had me waiting anxiously until school over and until the filming done to just see that cute Tazmania you gave to me. Love you!
5. Last, I want to thank all my family, friends, and people who had wished me a happy birthday and wishes. It meant a lot to me :)
Like I said before, I'm just going to make this short and quick. This year, I may not have my best friends coming to my house, bringing me cake, and having a small party, but I'm just glad that I could spend it with my family. Yes, they may not have a birthday cake for me, but my cousin sang me a very short happy birthday in the morning right before we had breakfast together. But that didn't matter. The matter is that I got to spend my birthday with my whole family :)
Ciao!!
P.S. Intan took this photo a few weeks ago when we were doing our English project!
![]() |
| LOL! |






No comments:
Post a Comment