hello! well, last night, I dreamt about the Jonas Brothers again. sorry if you suck w/ this post. cause I've so many posts about my dream and the Jonas Brothers. yeah, you know that I love the Jonas Brothers so much.
okay, in this dream, Amira and me was going to Jonas' concert. hm...in Jakarta. they're coming to Jakarta (in my dream) ohh. Is it gonna be trus? idk. we've been waiting so long for this. actually, it's just a simple dream. just like my other dreams about the JoBros. I've been in their concert w/ my bestfriends and watching it.
hm I getting lazy to write this dream. soooo let's change the topic. oh I'll give you my comment (?) about Justin Bieber to....make it clear. (you know, my school friends think that I hate Bieber so much! wtf!) let's start it.
okay my friends, I'm not hate Bieber. but sometimes I don't like him. because...sometimes I think he is overacting. well, sometimes I think that his voice is like a girl! but.... as I said, I'm not HATE him, I just don't like him a little bit.
I like his songs too. just like you. (siapa yaa? haha) well, sometimes his songs makes my mood better (apa sih? englishnya ngaco deh). but, I like Nick Jonas and his brothers more than Bieber!! (of course!!) haha
hm last night, my niece and I were sing-a-long w/ Bieber's song (Baby) in her car. so, why I must hate him? (Lela...please watch your English) okay, stop talking about Bieber.
I wanna more posting about the JoBros... but I'll continue later. I've to eat breakfast. see ya! and sorry for my terrible English language.
No comments:
Post a Comment