Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Idols, My Inspiration

hello blog! hm long time no post here (?) okay I've been busy in this week cause I've some exam and homework -__- and.... I don't have time for blogging :( oh and I was sick too. argh :( yeah I've headache and toothache-,-

hm tonight, I wanna tell you about my inspiration. they are Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, and Alexa Chung. okay, I don't know Alexa Chung very well. I just saw her on It's On w/ Alexa Chung on MTV and the fashion show. I like her because her style and the way she talk. I really love her style. It's classic and simple :)


and now, Demi Lovato!! I love her sooo much! She can sing and acting. I love her song, her voice, her style, and her bffs (JoBros) tee-hee. and She has an amazing voice and great songs. for example, you can hear Here We Go Again, Get Back, or Don't Forget.



last, the Jonas Brothers! woooooo I love them soooo much. I love their amazing voices, great songs, brotherly love, and their bassist (Greg 'Garbo' Garbowsky) if you don't know, there are 3 brothers in this band. they're Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Kevin Jonas. here is the pict :


hm which one do you like? Nick, Joe, or Kevin?? and I love Nick Jonas soooooo much!! He's very talented and has an amazing voice too like his brothers. my favorite songs of the JoBros : Turn Right, Can't Have You and Fly With Me :))



okay on the next post I'll tell you more about the Jonas Brothers. see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment