
yap! PERCY JACKSON AND THE LIGHTNING THIEF!!! wooooooooooooooo!!! (ganyante-_-)
okay, finally, I watched this movie last Monday with Lia!! hey Percy, I must tell you one word : A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! really! this movie is really really good.
I knew that this movie is based on a novel in the same title, but I haven't read it :(( I searched it on Gramedia, but I can't find it :( maybe I'll search it in another book store.
okey you know what?? I'm in love with Percy!! cause he's demigod and cute! :D for you, You have to watch it if you haven't watch this movie. this movie is full of adventure and comedy. hm pokoknya yg blm nonton harus nonton deh! haha
okey. see ya blog!
okay, finally, I watched this movie last Monday with Lia!! hey Percy, I must tell you one word : A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! really! this movie is really really good.
I knew that this movie is based on a novel in the same title, but I haven't read it :(( I searched it on Gramedia, but I can't find it :( maybe I'll search it in another book store.
okey you know what?? I'm in love with Percy!! cause he's demigod and cute! :D for you, You have to watch it if you haven't watch this movie. this movie is full of adventure and comedy. hm pokoknya yg blm nonton harus nonton deh! haha
okey. see ya blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment