Thursday, April 29, 2010

1 week!!

hello blog!!! I'm back :))

according to the title of this post, I have a 1 week holiday from April 23 until May 3!!! actually it's not 1 week but 10 days!!! YEEEEEAAAAAAY!! but today is April 29 :( there's 4 days left.

hm in this holiday I'm not going anywhere. actually I went to my dentist (a.k.a my auntie) to check my teeth huuuh and guess what, people? on Thursday (today) I will spend my holiday in Bandung.....but just a day! so this morning, I woke up so early and my brother? he's not going with us. he's stay at home and going to school (even he's just graduated from High School on last Monday)

and when I'm on my way to Bandung, I checked @Jonasbrothers' tweet and guess what?? they're doing a surprise webcast!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA too bad I'm not see that tweet last night :(( okay let it go, that's already happened.

in Bandung, I'm not shopping :( I just visited my relations house. I taught that I'll be shopping at the factory outlet or book store but I didn't have a time. I already have a tons of plan but my dad said "it's too late. it's already 4 PM, we have to go home." rrrrr I hate it. but things just happened, let it go!!!

on my way to home, I just read my book, listening to the music, and......sleep!! by the way, I have soooooo many topics for this post, but I think it'll be much better id I post it in the next post. hm see ya on the next post.

P.S : sorry for no pics on this post. I just getting lazy to take some pics :D

No comments:

Post a Comment