oooohh! Earth Day on April 23, right?? yes!! then Happy late Earth Day!!!! and my Indonesian teacher want me to draw a random pic (really weird) and I decided to draw this :
"Stop Global Warming. Happy Earth Day."can you see my pics? I'm so weird in my school uniform and those Earth Day pictures are so freaky, right? I don't have a talent on drawing-,- for me that Earth pic is really cute (?) I'm so proud that I can draw that earth pic :)) okay stop it.
hm the Jonas Brothers just announced the Summer tour 2010 list and.... GUESS WHAT?? look likes Asia is NOT on the list!! arrrrrggghhh!!!!! I'm so upset and sad cause Indonesia is not on the list. me and other Jonas Fans from Indonesia are soooo sad :''( I hope they can come to Indonesia and have a concert here :)
hm click this to check the tour list : Jonas Brothers Summer Tour 2010. well, I hope this is not the entire list of the countries. oh listen to this @Jonasbrothers last SayNow!!
hm the Jonas Brothers just announced the Summer tour 2010 list and.... GUESS WHAT?? look likes Asia is NOT on the list!! arrrrrggghhh!!!!! I'm so upset and sad cause Indonesia is not on the list. me and other Jonas Fans from Indonesia are soooo sad :''( I hope they can come to Indonesia and have a concert here :)
hm click this to check the tour list : Jonas Brothers Summer Tour 2010. well, I hope this is not the entire list of the countries. oh listen to this @Jonasbrothers last SayNow!!
it's sooooooo awesome!! freaking out when you hear this?? just like me!! I'm so excited and.......sad cause I can't watch their concert Indonesia because they're not gonna come here! :"((
hm I have another news: a Jonas fans from Australia asked @PapaJonas to put Australia and Asia on Jonas Brothers tour list and the answer from @PapaJonas is........
hm I have another news: a Jonas fans from Australia asked @PapaJonas to put Australia and Asia on Jonas Brothers tour list and the answer from @PapaJonas is........
"@JonasAUS Working on it so that we can visit Australia and Asia as well"
I'm soooooooooooo excited when I read this! I hope they can come to Asia, for real. not just in my dream :D well, this enough from me. I have to stop cause it's 10 PM here and I'm getting sleepy. see ya!!
P.S : sorry for my bad english. I'm Indonesian and still learning english :)
P.S : sorry for my bad english. I'm Indonesian and still learning english :)
No comments:
Post a Comment