Got so much news to share. first, I reached my 8000 tweets today!! woooo!!! and then I just got so many pics of JoBros on Camp Rock 2!! included Joe & Demi and...... Nick & Chloe Bridges :(( um for the pics, I post on the bottom of this post, k?
and then about @PapaJonas (again) a fan asked him about his favorite country and guess what, people? HE LOVES INDONESIA!!! here's the pic:
"@rockergirlemily I LOVE Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
But I havefound things to appreciate in every country."
hm then, did you hear that Nick Jonas will be kiss Nicole Anderson on JONAS? yes, you did. then how about this?

"Nick kissed Chloe Bridges in Camp Rock 2 movies
*just letting you know* :S"
"Nick kissed Chloe Bridges in Camp Rock 2 movies
*just letting you know* :S"
rrrrrr :(( I hate this news. really. I would rather choose Nick with Miley than with Chloe. okay stop it. ok let's make it quick. now, I'll be share the pics that I wanna share (?) I mean the pics from Camp Rock 2. here they are:






Jemi look so tan in the last 2 pics :(



okay I hate to see those Nick & Chloe pics :(( sorry.



okay I hate to see those Nick & Chloe pics :(( sorry.
almost midnight here 11.45 PM!! wow! okay bye. see ya on the next post :) keep reading and sorry for my bad english :)
P.S : leave comments on the cbox yaa!! once again, sorry for my bad english and thank you so much for reading :)
P.S : leave comments on the cbox yaa!! once again, sorry for my bad english and thank you so much for reading :)
No comments:
Post a Comment