Monday, May 17, 2010

14

hello everyone!! first, I want to say Happy Birthday to......myself!! wooooooo!! today is my birthday. and finally, I'm 14 now! yeaaaaay!! I'm getting older and I need to be more independent :)) soooooo this is the story :

my friends made a super-surprise for me. and I didn't know it, of course :p actually, in the morning, I thought my friends won't make me a surprise cause they're acting normal. not trying to make me mad or crying. so I thought that there's no surprise for me.

I made a party at my house. not for everyone, only for my friends. everything was okay until my friends wanted to take some pics at the roof. I followed them to the roof and taking some pics. somebody yelled from the dining room to have lunch now. so I decided to go to the dining room (?) and guess what?

my friends brought a birthday cake for me!! wow! I was so excited!! the birthday cake seemed so yummy (Y)(Y) Alya wanted me to make a wish and blow the candle. after make a wish, I blow the candle. and you know what? I was crying. a happy tears, of course :') I never thought that my friends would make a surprise for me!!

I didn't think that Alya will come to my house. cause when I talked to her, she said that she can't come to my house. she had a headache and flu and she needed to rest. Endah & Filia said the same thing too. and I believed it!! gaaaah how stupid am I?? oh this is the pics:


kinda blurry right? more pics coming soon :) btw, can you see at my eyes? I'm crying :')
btw, if you don't know me, I'm the one who wore the blue t-shirt (?)

all the words that I want to say now is :
  1. thank you to God for all the things that given to me :))
  2. thank you to my dad & my mom for being the best parents :))
  3. thank you to my big brother for being the best brother I've ever had and all my families
  4. thank you to Amira, Desty, Tata, and my other friends who live at Jakarta, my hometown :) I miss you!!
  5. thank you to Ajeng, Alya, Dea, Endah, Filia, Sevira, Chacha, and my other classmates for the super-surprise and all the best wishes for me :)
  6. thank you to the Jonas Brothers cause you guys always inspired me :* lol.
  7. thank you to all my friends for remembering my birthday and all your birthday wishes :)
  8. and the last, thank you to everyone for reading my blog and I'm so sorry for my bad english.

finally, I'm 14 and I"m soooo happy! thank you everyone :))

No comments:

Post a Comment