so you can see the title and here it is the new Jonas Brothers World Tour 2010 poster :

"Coming to a city near you!" ugh that's not true!! they aren't come to Asia and Australia :(( it's not a world tour if they didn't put Asia and Australia on their tour list, right?? (yeah! yeah!!)
next, new episode of Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream called Universal Language of Music is already on YouTube. here it is:
next, new episode of Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream called Universal Language of Music is already on YouTube. here it is:
I think that's all from me and oh! just so you know, I had a wonderful day!! :)) bye bye!
P.S: I'm so sorry for my bad english and thank you so much for reading my blog!
P.S: I'm so sorry for my bad english and thank you so much for reading my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment