Tuesday, May 25, 2010

3 days holiday!!

aloha bloggy!! fyi, I skipped school on last Friday and Saturday because of my relative is getting married and I need a holiday!!! woooooo :D and on that day, I went to Bandung with my family!!! but now? I'm home again-,- so here's the story :

so I picked up my stuff on Thursday and on Friday morning, finally, we left. on the way to Bandung, I just listened to my parents conversation and sometimes listening to the music. but I was getting bored so I decided to sleep! fyi, sleep is one of my favorite hobby :DD

on 8.00 AM, we arrived at Bandung. after had breakfast, we went to our family's house. I can't tell you the relations with me, cause I have so many family @ Bandung. after that, we went to the salon!! I had a little haircut (?) cause my mom said that I need a new hair to my relative wedding! haha

next --> shopping. I only bought a pair of jeans cause my old jeans is getting old (?). and my brother bought a new shoes! done with shopping, we went to the hotel. long story short, at the next day, we went shopping again cause my brother wanted to buy a new belt and I needed a new t-shirt :D

After we had finish with the shopping (again), we went to the book store!! it called "Rumah Buku" or in English is "house of Book". I bought 2 new books from that store and after that, we went back to the hotel.

oh and at 4.3o PM I watched JONAS on Disney Channel :)) after that, I prepared my self cause I had to go to my relative's wedding. I wore a black dress and a black shoes. that's it. very simple right? at 6.00 PM we went to the wedding.

I'm so lazy to write the wedding part so let's skip it. at 9.00 PM we went back to the hotel and get some sleep! the next day, we went home again. my aunt went to Jakarta and me? to Sukabumi again-,-

that's my trip. and as always, I'm so sorry for my bad English. thank you for reading and see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment