High school is just so tiring. I get a lot of homework everyday and count those exams and silly quiz every single day. And the pressure I get at class and school.... Phew. It's just... I'm glad to be a high school kid but I never thought that it would be this hard and tiring. Sometimes I really feel like wanna pull my hair out. It's just.... so frustrating sometimes :(
So, I've became a high school kid for about 2-3 months right now.... and I don't know how to feel about that. Well, yes, I'm happy. Heck, I'm so happy about it. I got into my brother's former high school and it's just... I think I made my parents a bit proud of me by becoming a student there. Well, I don't really have to worry about that anymore, but the future is the thing I'm worrying about right now.
Again, I'm in the middle of making discussion that would affect on my future. And my teacher just said it to me yesterday morning. I was in the middle of talking with Dea and suddenly the teacher called me along with 3 other students to the teacher's room. I was so surprised that day because I never became one of those students who got called to the teacher's room. And that time, in only a few minutes, I had to make up my mind on everything. I just said 'yes' with tears welling up in my eyes and a grey big cloud in my head. It was so frustrating.
When I got home, I was bombarded by questions from my parents. They asked me if I want it or not, and yeah, they gave me a pep talk about that stuff. They told me to make sure that I make a right decision for myself. Hah. My life couldn't be any worse than this -____-"
OKAY. So let's just stop this. I just gotta have this thing out of my head sooner so yeah I decided to just write here. Besides, I'm just so in the mood to write :) By the way, wish me luck for my exam, test, quiz, and everything related to school :p lol. Soooooo see ya!
Love,
Lela.
No comments:
Post a Comment