I'm tired.
Actually, that's all I feel right now. That word describes how I feel all this time. It's been a few months since I officially became a high school student and I feel really tired. I mean, 'tired' is the only word that describes EVERYTHING -,-
School's been REALLY hectic and I'm about to tear all my hair out right now :/
Since I became a high school student, my life is way too organized. If you ask me where I would be at 7pm, I'm gonna answer that I would be sitting in my room, doing all my homework with my laptop & music on. If you ask me where I would be at 1pm, I'm gonna answer that I would be on my way to home.
I actually don't know what to write at this moment. My brain is just too asdfghjkl and all I needed to see is just this blank page of a new entry. I honestly think that I should really update this blog after a few weeks.... so here I am right now.
All I really need is a few weeks of holiday. I really need to relax, get some proper sleep, have fun with my family and such. I need to take a break from all of this stuff.... but I know I would only get a few weeks of holiday on December which is still a month away. I really need to watch some brand new movies at the cinema and buy some new books!!!! But yeah, I still have to wait until December because if I buy it right time, I would get distracted by those things and wouldn't touch my text books. Poor me.
Um I think that's all from me. Like I said before, I think I don't have anything to write so I just ramble about everything. Thanks for reading and I'm so sorry for all the wrong grammar, spelling, and such. You can tell me, though, if you find those shits in this post or my previous posts. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated ;)
Peace out!
Lela :)
No comments:
Post a Comment