Thursday, July 5, 2012

Could It Be Love?


Dear You,

We’ve been doing this for what? A few weeks now? I don’t know. I probably lost count of the days. ... Um, no. I didn’t lose count of the days. It’s been 4 weeks now. Yep, it’s been 4 weeks since the first time you text me, since I ignored you because I thought I might be doing the wrong thing, since I couldn’t think clear. 

But then, I think about it all over again today. I’m not doing the wrong thing. I’m not. I just realized that I still like you. I just buried those feelings inside because… well, you know what that is, right? Someone made me bury all the feelings I have for you inside. But now… look at what happened to us? No, not us, but you and I. I just can’t use the word ‘us’ just yet. 

It’s kinda funny if you think what happened right now. I was the one who used to watch you from the distance, watch your every move, watch you talking and laughing with your friends… but now? I think it’s you who watched me having the exam with my friends, coming into my class on the finals week, smiling to me when you have the chance to. 

My best friend said I’m a fool for waiting for you, for taking this kinda seriously, for thinking too much about this, but I can’t help it, you know. I care about you, I’m just shy to admit it. You have said that you care so much about me and you say a lot of nice things about me… Wow. You are the first person who has the guts to tell me that you miss me… and I’m just too shy to say it back to you.

Okay, let me make it quick. I like how you keep in touch with me all the time. I like how you try to find a time to call me, to just hear my voice because you miss me. I like how you keep me late at night to just watch the soccer with you. I like how we talk and laugh over silly, random things in our conversation. I like how you always say goodnight and other sweet things before I sleep. I like getting phone calls with you. I like talking with you for over 1 hour on the phone. I like how you make laugh with your own silliness. I like how you always come up with weird nicknames for me. I like every little thing about you. 

I think I like you… and I don’t know when I will say it to you like you have always said it to me in every text. 

 Thank you for making my days so colorful. 

Sincerely,


Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment