Saturday, July 21, 2012

Recap

HI PARTY PEOPLE!!!

Look who's back in a better mood :D Oh please don't mind my last 2 posts. I was in such a crappy mood and needed to let it all out of my chest so... yeah. Not to mention that I was on my period when I wrote that hahahaha. Okay enough about that.

What to write... what to write...

Actually I don't have any specific topic and I don't wanna rant about my weird love life like I did on last 2 post... so I think I'm just gonna tell you what happened in my life these past two weeks.

On last Thursday (July 19), I went swimming with some of my classmates. We had a lot of fun. I did about 16 laps or few before finally playing games and taking pictures with them. Because it was still around 8am (yep we got there pretty early) and empty, so we could do anything like we owned the pool hahaha. Anyway here are the pictures! Oh by the way I'm the one who wear googles in the pics below.




And on last Saturday (July 14), I had the chance to hang out with my lovely big brother. We went to Bandung Super Mall that now is changed to Trans Studio Mall in Bandung. We watched The Amazing Spiderman 3D (again). Both of us had watched it twice and we're still not bored of watching it. I mean, I really like Andrew Garfield and my brother likes Emma Stone so... we decided to watch The Amazing Spiderman 3D over Ice Age 4. Oh and we bought coffee at J.Co and talked for a while as we waited for the movie.

Coffee time at J.Co with big brother
OH!!! And on Thursday evening right after I got home from swimming, I went online and chat with the amazing best friend of mine, Amira!!! We haven't talked in a while and I miss her a lot. Thank God we had time that day to talk. And I print-screened our goodbye XD

Yeah it was already around 7pm and I hadn't took a bath yet. That's why she called me 'Miss Smelly' XD
Okay, I think that's all from me today. I don't know when I will write here again because school will start again on Monday which is in 2 days and I just started to write a new story again and I have to focus on school so... let's hope my brain won't explode. See ya!


P.S. Check this Windows Down music video by Big Time Rush. Amazing video, amazing song. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment